COGGO Research Fund 2019 Projects Announced
The COGGO Board is pleased to announce the following successful project recipients of the 2019 COGGO Research Fund:
- UWA “Ground-truthing field expression and value of new flowering time genes in Lupins for Western Australia”.
- Murdoch University “A novel approach to improving Stagonospora notorum blotch (SNB) tolerance in wheat”.
- Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development “The role of ice nucleating bacteria in frost sensitivity of cereals in Western Australia”.
- Murdoch University “Increasing barley yield under future temperature increases”.
- Southern Dirt “Using long season wheats for increases in profits and grazing opportunities”.
Media Release COGGO Research Fund Projects Announced 2019